Friday, March 23, 2012

Dainty Button Chronicles: Operation Model Search



I never thought I'd be trying to get the word out about something like this but I am. My business has launched a "model search". Sounds fun, right? I'm already stressed out about this. Before Dainty Button ventured and expanded into a clothing collection, I didn't think much about photo shoots. I've used a few models for marketing purposes with Dainty Button's accessories, but nothing too serious. A clothing collection is a little different. I use a dress form for studio shots and website listings but now that Dainty Button' s clothing collection has successfully launched, it's time to take it to the next step and beef up our marketing. I'm super excited about this. I'll be working with a fabulous photographer, Sam Hassas, who happened to do my families holiday photo session, which was bsolutely amazing! I have some great ideas for this photo shoot, which will officially highlight our Spring/Summer collection. There will be many new styles and designs that have not been introduced on the website, in this shoot as well. 

So, what are we looking for?

I'm looking for a great group of women of all ages and sizes. My idea for this shoot is a very eclectic group, with different looks, styles and personalities. Here's what we're looking for...

Requirement #1:

Model Categories

Category 1: Two toddler girls between the ages of 2 and 4
Category 2: Two little girls between the ages of 6 and 9
Category 3: Two teenager girls between the ages of 14 and 17
Category 4: Three young adult women between the ages of 21 and 35 (Size 2-4; 6-8; 8-10)
Category 5: Three women between the ages of 36 and 45 (Size 2-4; 6-8; 8-10)
Category 6: Plus size woman between the ages of 21 and 40
Category 7: Senior woman, 60+

Requirement #2:

Must be able to spend a Saturday in the San Francisco Bay area, during this shoot.

Am I getting paid? Will lunch be provided? What's in it for me?

We are not a huge corporation, which allows us to pay each model, although we do want to make it worth your while. Each model will be able to keep each item they model during the shoot. Lunch will also be provided. We also have a special "Model Friends and Family" package, we'll present you with at the time of the shoot.

I'm interested, what do I need to do?

For anybody that is interested, please email us at daintybutton@yahoo.com with a little information about yourself, size, which model category you're interested in and include a self portrait (full body) of yourself. All inquiries must be turned in by Saturday, March 31st. 

When is this photo shoot?

I'm currently securing a Saturday in April. We will confirm a date the week of March 26th. This will not take place the weekend of Easter. 

We look forward to hearing from you! 


Charity and the DB Team!



6 comments:

  1. yes absolutely we all should have to understand the effort so that we can grab the advantages of sharing these projects here.
    Gebelik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's really amazing...i am not related to USA..will you please tell me that what is the complete procedure for applying in that.
    estetik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Outsourcing your SEO company is risky at first because you'll have to start from scratch, learn the things you need to know. Learn the laws you have to take note of, know the holidays, bonuses and all the issues associated with becoming an employer. On the bright side, consider this as an addition to your knowledge bank because you are willing to take a chance.seo company
      Burun Estetiği

      Delete
  4. You are a wonderful and well experienced blogger.
    And your blogging from past 6 years that is a great thing.. We have got so much to learn from you.
    travesti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Selling Dodge Challenger Helped by Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Opening.How Truckloads of Jeep Wrangler Sports Arrive at Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram and do u many info. get it then visit this site .
    MiamiChrysler

    ReplyDelete